- We vote.
- -- Hawkman
Appearing in "Crisis of Conscience, Part Three"
- The JLA
- The Secret Society of Super-Villains
Synopsis for "Crisis of Conscience, Part Three"
Despero expresses his disappointment in the League to J'onn, and the two of them battle. The Flash, while checking up on everybody's families, finds himself with Lois Lane when the Secret Society of Super-Villains attacks the Daily Planet. Superman returns to the League after his absence in just enough time to save Lois, and with the exception of Batman, the League battles the Society. The fight is long and hard, but eventually the Society is subdued, and the League is once again left with the decision of what to do with them; this time with Superman in the equation. Hawkman suggests that, once again, they put it to a vote.
- This book was first published on August 10, 2005.
- The storyline this issue is a part of, "Crisis of Conscience," revolves around the aftermath of Identity Crisis, but is also a part of the Countdown to Infinite Crisis. Crisis of Conscience contains the following issues:
- The Secret Society of Super-Villains references an event in the past where the JLA erased their memories after they switched bodies and learned each others' identities. This story took place in Justice League of America #166-168.
- While Despero and the Martian Manhunter are talking about their history, a strange event is brought up involving Despero and the League sitting at a table while Despero plays chess with the Flash. This is a reference to the cover of "Justice League of America #1".
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss JLA Vol 1 117 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the JLA series
- Images from JLA Vol 1 117
Links and References
- No external links.
|Identity Crisis Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Infinite Crisis, and/or any of its surrounding events, including Villains United, the OMAC Project, Rann-Thanagar War and Day of Vengeance. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Infinite Crisis crossovers category.
The events from this issue or series are related to the Mindwipes Storyline, and/or any of its surrounding events, including the League That Defeated Itself, Identity Crisis, and Crisis of Conscience. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Mindwipes Storyline category.