Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Power Trip, Part II of IV": Flash and Mr. Terrific go to S.T.A.R. Labs in Kansas City to inspect the rocket that allegedly brought Power Girl to Earth all those years ago. When they arrive they find th
- People always ask me why I have this hole right here. They think I'm showing off...or just being lewd. But the first time I made this costume, I wanted to have a symbol like you. I just... I couldn't think of anything. I thought, eventually, I'd figure it out. And close the hole. But I haven't.
- -- Power Girl
Appearing in "Power Trip, Part II of IV"
- Legion of Super-Heroes (false version)
- Jimmy Olsen (false version)
- Director Bones
Synopsis for "Power Trip, Part II of IV"
Flash and Mr. Terrific go to S.T.A.R. Labs in Kansas City to inspect the rocket that allegedly brought Power Girl to Earth all those years ago. When they arrive they find that Mister Bones and agents of Checkmate are keeping the rocket closely guarded.
In Metropolis, Power Girl sits on top of the Daily Planet where she encounters Jimmy Olsen. Moments later, Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy and Lightning Lad of the Legion of Super-Heroes arrive from 31st century. They confront Power Girl and tell her that she is actually a Daxamite from their era by the name of Laurel Gand. She was sent back in time as part of a pre-emptive measure to fight Mordru – a wizard who threatens both the modern era and the 31st century.
Power Girl notices an airplane in danger of crashing into the city. She flies to rescue them, but members of the Legion actually try to prevent her from doing so. They claim that they are threatening the timestream by doing so. After Power Girl saves the plane, she comes upon Superman. She tells him about the Legion, but it appears as if the Legion has entirely disappeared. Superman detects no trace of their presence at all. Power Girl begins to wonder if she is going mad.
Meanwhile, "Jimmy Olsen" and members of the "Legion of Super-Heroes" return to the lair of the Psycho-Pirate. They are all part of his carefully crafted plan to drive Power Girl insane.
- This book was first published on August 24, 2005.
- Events from the "Power Trip" storyline tangentially lead into the upcoming Infinite Crisis event.
- Jimmy Olsen, as well as the members of the Legion of Super-Heroes that appear in this issue, are actually just creations of the Psycho-Pirate.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss JSA Classified Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the JSA Classified series
- Images from JSA Classified Vol 1 2
Links and References
- JSA Classified series index at the Grand Comics Database
- JSA Classified series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Justice Society of America article at Wikipedia
- Power Girl article at Wikipedia
- Power Girl biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Psycho Pirate article at Wikipedia
- Psycho Pirate biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe