"Crime and Punishment": Extant moves to kill Hourman since he has the final shard of the Worlogog keeping him blind to the future. Dove sacrifices herself to save Hourman. [[Hector Hall (New Earth)|Doctor F
Appearing in "Crime and Punishment"
- Dove (alternate reality version)
- Star-Spangled Kid (Sylvester Pemberton) (alternate reality version)
- Extant (Dies)
- Terri Rothstein (rescued from death)
Synopsis for "Crime and Punishment"
Hourman splits his power into 1/15. The JSA fight him across time. One-on-one, each member fights Extant in a different time period. Slowly, they each begin to win as Extant can't keep up his omnipresence while separated. As Extant weakens, Atom Smasher plucks the Worlogog from Extant's body.
Everything returns to how it was before Extant changed the Time stream. As time begins healing itself, Sylvester Pemberton disappears. Distracted, Extant attempts to jump out of time to escape. Hourman freezes, failing to stop him. When Metron wants to go after him, Atom-Smasher proposes they replace his mom in the plane crash with Extant by using the Worlogog.
- This book was first published on August 16, 2000.
- This issue was reprinted in JSA Omnibus Vol. 1
- This issue establishes that, in at least one possible future, Courtney Whitmore and Al Rothstein get married and have children.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss JSA Vol 1 15 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the JSA series
- Images from JSA Vol 1 15
Links and References
- No external links.