Appearing in "Lost Friends"
- Black Adam
- Speed Saunders
- Khufu (ancient Egypt)
- Nabu (ancient Egypt)
- Teth-Adam (ancient Egypt)
- Zihn Tarak
- Talon of Truth
Synopsis for "Lost Friends"
Sand phases through the earth to Hong Kong where he surprises Speed Saunders. He demands to know the truth about what's going on with Hawkgirl. Speed tells him how she attempted suicide at 17. When she woke up after being dead for 10 minutes, her eye color changed from green to brown. He knew then that she was reincarnated as someone else.
In ancient Egypt, Flash is shown the crashed Thanagarian ship. He is told that the people who crashed in it many years ago left them with the dying words about Nth Metal. They then experimented with the metal and learned of its gifts of flight among others powers. They said a coming war would reach Flash's time. He hoped that Teth Adam and Nabu would be there to help him. The Flash takes off and uses Teth-Adam's speed to return to the present time.
The JSA appear to help Kendra. When she refuses and attempts to fly away, Teth-Adam chases her. As he touches her, a gold light emanates from her and she shoots out into space.
As Kendra opens her eyes from her journey, she finds herself in a strange place with people worshiping her. They claim she will save Thanagar from destruction.
- This story is reprinted in the trade paperback JSA: The Return of Hawkman.
- The tombstone of Hawkgirl's parents reveals their names and years of birth and death: Michael Saunders (1955-1997) and Trina Saunders (1953-1997).
- This issue was reprinted in JSA Omnibus Vol. 1
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss JSA Vol 1 22 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the JSA series
- Images from JSA Vol 1 22
Links and References
- No external links.