Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Virtue, Vice & Pumpkin Pie": On Thanksgiving day, Batman and Mister Terrific walk down the hallways of JSA Headquarters. Batman worries about all the JSA and JLA being collectively gathered and a chance for a supe
Appearing in "Virtue, Vice & Pumpkin Pie"
- Justice Society of America
- Justice League of America
- Captain Marvel
- Jesse Chambers
- Joan Garrick
- Liberty Belle
- Molly Mayne-Scott
Synopsis for "Virtue, Vice & Pumpkin Pie"
On Thanksgiving day, Batman and Mister Terrific walk down the hallways of JSA Headquarters. Batman worries about all the JSA and JLA being collectively gathered and a chance for a supervillain attack.
When they sit down to have dinner as a group, Kulak and the Warlock of Ys appear, and announce their glorious attack on the group, as the dinner table is flipped and food is spilled. They suddenly swallow their words when they peer around and realize how many superheroes are gathered in one spot.
33 minutes later, Batman and Mr. Terrific walk downstairs to accept pizzas being delivered. Mr. Terrific recognizes Batman's wisdom about collecting everyone in one spot.
- This book was first published on November 12, 2003.
- This issue was reprinted in JSA Omnibus Vol. 2
- Although he is shown on the cover, Wally West (the Flash of the JLA) does not appear in this issue. This probably indicates that "Virtue, Vice & Pumpkin Pie" takes place during the two months in which the Flash did not exist, as shown at the end of Flash (Volume 2) #200. This is consistent with the fact that those two months began when Jesse Chambers became the JSA business manager (per Flash #200 pp. 28, 37), which occurred in JSA #52.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss JSA Vol 1 54 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the JSA series
- Images from JSA Vol 1 54
Links and References
- No external links.