Jack Dewey was the protagonist of a series in "New Fun"/"More Fun Comics" from 1935 to 1937. He was an officer-in-training aboard an American vessel of the late 18th century or very early 19th century. He would face adventures against pirates and slavers.
- This version of Midshipman Dewey, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 18 Appearances of Jack Dewey (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Jack Dewey (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Jack Dewey (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Jack Dewey (Earth-Two)