Jack Nimball assumed the identity of the Toyman for a time when the original (Winslow Schott) had apparently retired. Schott eventually resumed his criminal career and killed Nimball for usurping his name.
- This version of Jack Nimball (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series and is now considered apocryphal.
- It has been indicated that a version of Jack Nimball did exist in the post-Crisis New Earth universe, but that he may simply have been an android created by the original Toyman, Winslow Schott.
- 4 Appearances of Jack Nimball (Earth-One)
- 4 Images featuring Jack Nimball (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Jack Nimball (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Jack Nimball (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."