Jack Spade was a low profile criminal from Gotham City who adopted the identity of the costumed criminal Hijack after being released from prison. Disguised as the Jack of Spades, Hijack led a small gang in hijacking trucks from the Cross-Country Trucking Company whenever they carry especially valuable cargo. Batman learned that Spade was actually deaf, which led to his eventual capture and the end of his criminal career.
- This version of Hijack, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Jack Spade (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Jack Spade (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Jack Spade (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Jack Spade (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."