- Wait a minute for Minute-Man!
- -- Minute-Man src
Jack Weston was a patriotic hero, fighting crime and Nazis as Minute-Man.
Jack's father, Captain Robert Weston, fell at Chateu-Thierry in World War I. General Milton became his guardian. Growing up, Jack was an exceptional athlete, which made him perfect for a special detail organized by Milton. This group of Minute-Men fought against espionage and sabotage in the United States. Jack decided to take hie effort further by adopting a patriotic costume. Only General Milton knew his secret identity.
- Peak Human Conditioning
- Peak Human Strength
- Peak Human Agility
- Peak Human Endurance
- Peak Human Speed
- This version of Minute-Man, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Minute-Man was created by artist Charles Sultan for Fawcett Publications. In 1953, National Periodical Publications settled a long-running lawsuit against Fawcett citing that the character of Captain Marvel bore too much of a resemblance to their own character, Superman. After settling the case (by agreeing to no longer publish Captain Marvel), Fawcett discontinued publication of their entire comic book line and Minute-Man lapsed into obscurity. In 1972, DC Comics licensed many of the Fawcett characters, including Minute-Man, and established that they existed on the fictional parallel world known as Earth-S. The Fawcett characters made several appearances throughout various Silver Age DC titles including Shazam, World's Finest Comics and Justice League of America. In 1991, DC bought the Fawcett characters (including Minute-Man) outright.
- 53 Appearances of Jack Weston (Earth-S)
- 5 Images featuring Jack Weston (Earth-S)
- 7 Quotations by or about Jack Weston (Earth-S)
- Character Gallery: Jack Weston (Earth-S)