The Zebra Man was a criminal scientist who operated in Gotham City. His criminal alias was given to him because of his stripped appearance, which was the result of one of his machines overloading his entire body with magnetic force. In order to control the magnetic force in his body, Zebra-Man used a special belt, created by himself. This belt allowed Zebra-Man to manipulate magnetic forces at will. He started a crime spree in Gotham and he was eventually confronted by Batman, who managed to stop Zebra-Man after he was also overloaded with magnetic forces by Zebra-Man's machine.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- This version of Zebra-Man was not named on his first and only appearance. The name Jacob Baker was referenced when Kobra duplicated his origin to create a new Zebra Man.
- 2 Appearances of Jacob Baker (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Jacob Baker (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Jacob Baker (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Jacob Baker (New Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."