A sergeant on the Top 10 police force in Neopolis, Jackie is a lesbian with the ability to turn insubstantial. Her partnership on the force with Peregrine is strained by her partner's conservative Christian values. She shares a flirtatious relationship with Dust Devil although he realises nothing will come of it.
Five years after the Ultima incident, Jackie is shown to be in a relationship with her partner, Panthalassa.
- Has claimed to be a lesbian only in misunderstanding, and has said that she actually is attracted to some guys... sort of the way one would be attracted to Monster Trucks. 
- 3 Appearances of Jacqueline Kowalski (Earth-ABC)
- 1 Images featuring Jacqueline Kowalski (Earth-ABC)
- Quotations by or about Jacqueline Kowalski (Earth-ABC)
- Character Gallery: Jacqueline Kowalski (Earth-ABC)
- Jack Phantom at dccomics.com
- Jack Phantom at Wikipedia.org
- Top 10 (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- List of Characters from Top 10 at Wikipedia.org
- Top Ten at Comicvine
- "Top Ten" Who's Who at ratmmjess.tripod.com
|Top 10 member |
Precinct 10, more affectionately known as the Top 10, the police force in the city of Neopolis. Top 10 is an entirely superhero-composed police force, which it must be to handle the entirely superpowered citizenry of the city it protects. Top 10 exists under the ownership and continuity of ABC, America's Best Comics, an indepent publisher founded by Alan Moore in 1999, but later bought by WildStorm Productions, a subsidiary of DC Comics. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Top 10 members and "Police Officers" category."
This character, team, organization or group of characters exists under the continuity of the America's Best Comics company/imprint, and its respectively owned titles. America's Best Comics was originally an independent publisher, started by notable creator Alan Moore, but was bought by WildStorm Productions, a subsidiary of DC Comics, making all its material DC property. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Earth-ABC Characters category."