Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Red Hood and the Outlaws
Cheshire was hired the Brotherhood of Evil to steal a sample of drug material called Bliss. However, Roy Harper is on the trail for the drug as well. Cheshire plays him into helping her.
- Intangibility: Cheshire appears to have the ability to became intangible, taking on a translucent green form when active.
- Teleportation: She can also teleport using a device implanted on the wrist. Her teleportation ability combined with her fighting abilities made her an opponent hard to defeat even for the Outlaws with the help of Green Arrow.
- Cheshire was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez, first appearing in New Teen Titans Annual #2. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Cheshire first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Red Hood and the Outlaws Annual #1 by James Tynion IV and Al Barrionuevo.
- 30 Appearances of Jade Nguyen (Prime Earth)
- 11 Images featuring Jade Nguyen (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Jade Nguyen (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Jade Nguyen (Prime Earth)
League of Assassins member
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."