Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
James Carter was the masked criminal leader known as Mister Incognito who worked in Gotham City. He had a large gang of criminals working for him and he never revealed his identity to anybody. The Gotham City Police Department tried to capture him to no avail and they were forced to contact Batman and Robin to help them capture the crook. However, Incognito always managed to escape the law.
Eventually, a photographer who had created a special camera that could reveal people's faces behind masks, contacted Incognito and offered him a picture of the real identities of Batman and Robin for one million dollars. Incognito was blackmailed as the photographer also had evidence of his own secret identity and they almost reached an agreement. However, Batman and Robin located them and captured them both. Incognito was finally arrested and his criminal career ended.
- This version of Mister Incognito, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of James Carter (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring James Carter (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about James Carter (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: James Carter (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."