Jim Coleman was set to receive a sizable inheritance from his father, but his Uncle Thistlewit stole his money and mismanaged his father's Useless Utility Company until it was practically worthless. Jim was forced to sell the company at auction, where it was accidentally purchased by Joan Williams. Through the actions of the Flash, Thistlewit reconsidered his behavior and invested in the company, which Joan returned to Jim.
- This version of James Coleman (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of James Coleman (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring James Coleman (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about James Coleman (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: James Coleman (Earth-Two)