Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
James Jesse was a member of The Rogues, a gathering of criminals in Central City aimed for the purpose of destroying The Flash, operating under the identity of the Trickster. He teamed up with Captain Boomerang, Captain Cold, and Mirror Master mostly as a tag-along rather than as a serious villain, since hardly anybody among them even listens to him or his ideas. Unfortunately, he was left alone to face the Flash, Batman, and Orion at a bar that The Rogues usually frequented when they were seeking information on the other three villains' whereabouts. The Flash calmly talked to the Trickster, getting him to see that he was not taking his medications, and soon the Trickster divulges that the other three villains are going to ambush him at the opening of the Flash Museum. Before departing, the Flash tells Trickster to turn himself in after he has finished with his drink.
- Bipolar Disorder: James suffers from manic depression. When he forgets, or simply chooses not to take his meds, he falls into bouts of self-loathing followed by manic highs. He often puts on his costume and engages in criminal activity without being truly aware of it.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DCAU and is an adaptation of Trickster. The original character was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in The Flash #113.
- Trikster was voiced by Mark Hamill, who also played the same character in the 1990s The Flash TV series, as well as James Jesse in the 2014 The Flash TV series.
- 4 Appearances of James Jesse (DCAU)
- 3 Images featuring James Jesse (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about James Jesse (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: James Jesse (DCAU)