|Real Name||James Montgomery Jesse|
|Base Of Operations||Central City, Missouri|
|Universe||Flash (1990 TV Series)|
|Creators||John Broome, Carmine Infantino|
James Jesse was a psychotic mass murderer whom Megan Lockhart, the private investigator who discovered that Barry Allen was the Flash, had a run-in with when she was operating as a repo man, who was nearly killed by Jesse when the Flash came to her rescue.
Jesse was then turned into the police, but soon escaped his captors and drove to Central City where he remade himself into the masked menace known as the Trickster, playing all sorts of dangerous practical jokes in order to rescue his "sweetheart" Megan from the "hypnotic influences" of the Flash. The Trickster captured both Megan and Barry at his hideout in an abandoned warehouse and attempted to drown Barry inside a water tank, which he managed to escape by using his super speed powers. The Flash then drew the Trickster into attending the Central City Police Department's charity costume ball and used a super speed one-man juggling act to take him down, causing him to be brought into the custody of the local police.
- The Trickster was portrayed by Mark Hamill, who later voiced the same character in the Justice League Unlimited episode "Flash and Substance". Hamill would go on to play the Trickster yet again in the 2014 Flash series episode "Tricksters", which reused some images from his appearances in this series to serve as flashbacks.
- 4 Appearances of James Jesse (Flash 1990 TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring James Jesse (Flash 1990 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about James Jesse (Flash 1990 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: James Jesse (Flash 1990 TV Series)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: