Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
James "Jim" Lockhart was a brilliant engineer serving in the U.S. Navy. He invented an amazing high-speed deep-diving one-man submarine he called the Red Torpedo. When his superiors in the military rejected it, he took to the private sector, and with his fiancée, Meg, built it on their own.
In his first mission, Lockhart donned a mask and saved an American ship from European aggressors. He used his sub to combat lawlessness at sea and fight against the Nazi, Mongol, and Japanese forces during World War II, and along the way became known as the Red Torpedo himself.
- Red Torpedo: His one-man sub, also named Red Torpedo, boasts many impressive features: it is concussion proof, it can snare things with its spear-tip, release a cloud of ink into the water, and also grind through heavy arctic ice.
- 19 Appearances of James Lockhart (Quality Universe)
- 1 Images featuring James Lockhart (Quality Universe)
- Quotations by or about James Lockhart (Quality Universe)
- Character Gallery: James Lockhart (Quality Universe)