Jimmy Olsen was a photographer for the Daily Planet. He met Clark Kent when he started working for the paper in his early 30s, and continued to work there even through the time the Daily Planet was temporarily taken over by Warfield Publications. Jimmy also had a relationship with Lois Lane's younger sister Lucy Lane and would visit her during her weekends away from the all-girls prep school that she attended. It was during one of those visits that he saw Supergirl in action, though he never revealed this news to the outside world when she departed after finding the Omegahedron.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Donnerverse franchise and is an adaptation of Jimmy Olsen. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Action Comics #6.
- Jimmy Olsen was portrayed by Marc McClure in the five Donnerverse Superman movies from Superman to Superman IV: The Quest For Peace. He is the only character to appear in all five films.
- Due to his role in Supergirl, McClure's Jimmy Olsen is the most featured Donnerverse character.
- 6 Appearances of James Olsen (Donnerverse)
- 2 Images featuring James Olsen (Donnerverse)
- Quotations by or about James Olsen (Donnerverse)
- Character Gallery: James Olsen (Donnerverse)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
Daily Planet Staff member