Jason Bard was fascinated with traps since his childhood and as he grew up, he became a trap expert. In his adulthood, Bard was able to create the most intricate of traps to capture all sorts of wild animals, but his hunting of exotic species cost him a good time in prison. After his release, he decided to turn to crime and using his ability to create traps, he started a successful crime spree across Gotham. Bard was also able to capture Batman, using his traps, but the vigilante broke free and created the ultimate trap to capture "The Trapper".
- Not the same Jason Bard that is an ally of Batman.
- This version of Jason Bard, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Jason Bard (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Jason Bard (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Jason Bard (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Jason Bard (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."