Jason Garrick is the Golden Age Flash of Earth-2 and a former member of the Justice Society of America. Like some of his Justice Society contemporaries, he has since retired.
Garrick was recently kidnapped by the Monarch to compete in a multi-dimensional tournament to determine the most powerful of the primary superpowered beings of the 52 Multiverse in a battle against the Monitors who the Monarch believes will be directly destroying many of the populated Earths. Garrick was engaged against Earth-3's Johnny Quick and Earth-9's Lia Nelson. The latter of whom was protected by Garrick from Johnny Quick's sexual harassment, which was reveal later that Nelson's innocence was an act to manipulate Garrick to defeat Quick and be lose by Nelson. He was defeated in battle with Johnny Quick and imprisoned alongside with the other defeated contestants.
- Speed Force Conduit: People who, for whatever reason, are connected to the Speed Force are sometimes called Speed Force Conduits. This means that they are connected to the Speed Force and are tethered to it.
- Accelerated Healing: The Speed Force connection allows the speedster's body recover from injury much faster than normal.
- Increased Perceptions: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive the world at a rate attuned how fast they can react.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force also manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such a friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: While not unlimited, the connection to the Speed Force does bolster the speedsters stamina well beyond the limits of a normal human.
- Superhuman Speed: The main effect of the connection is to allow a speedster to move at vast superhuman speeds. This also confers:
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- Winged Helm
- The Earth-2 Garrick is officially retired from the Justice Society and being the Flash though still occasionally engages in active heroing. It is clear that there was a falling out between Garrick, Fate and Spectre and the successor group Justice Society Infinity though specific details of this disruption have not be revealed at this time.
- It is not specified yet who is the current Flash of Earth-2 as Garrick states others are to address him as "Jay Garrick", and not the Flash.
- Garrick of Earth-2 wears a modified version of the DC Primary Earth Garrick 1970s costume which has Errol Flynn "swashbuckler" boots and blue pants withouth the lightning bolt down the side. Also it seems that the wings on the Earth-2 Garrick's helmet are smaller like the way most artists depicted the 1970s Garrick, as opposed to the traditional ankle height booties with wings and lightening side pants that the former Earth-Two and New Earth Garrick usually was shown wearing, though does wears a similar modified World War I doughboy helmet with small wings as opposed to the large Mercury-like fully head covering helmet. 
- 7 Appearances of Jason Garrick (Earth-2)
- 7 Images featuring Jason Garrick (Earth-2)
- Quotations by or about Jason Garrick (Earth-2)
- Character Gallery: Jason Garrick (Earth-2)
Justice Society of America member