Jason Todd was a street orphan who was taken in by Batman, becoming the second Robin. Jason was kidnapped and taken to an abandoned wing of Arkham Asylum, where he was tortured by the Joker, who manipulated him into hating Batman over the course of a year. Joker faked Jason's death by sending a tape to Batman in which Robin was apparently shot and killed. He eventually escaped and began plotting his revenge on Batman for not saving and replacing him, taking on the name of the Arkham Knight.
Years later, Jason returned seeking revenge against the Batman, utilizing advanced technology and resources he acquired by unknown means, he was able to develop high-tech equipment & train a battalion of soldiers.
However, Batman finally managed to get through to Jason and Jason became the Red Hood and assisted Batman in taking down Scarecrow, shooting a gun away from the latter's hand as he prepared to kill Batman and then sniping the two pieces of metal that held Batman's hands down, giving him the ability to use Scarecrow's fear toxin against him.
Later, the Red Hood decided to bring down the Black Mask's criminal empire, interrogating Black Mask's henchmen on Sionis' location, before executing them. After defeating Black Mask in a fight, Jason kicked Sionis out of a window as he was begging for his life, killing him.
- Firearms: Jason is proficient in the uses of firearms, specifically his custom pistols that combine into a sniper rifle.
- Gadgetry: Jason has a variety of gadgets at his disposal. He retains the grapple gun from his time as Robin, along with a controller for a sentry drone. 
- Leadership: As the Arkham Knight, Jason showed great leadership; he was able to command the complete loyalty and respect of his troops.
- Interrogation: Jason was trained by Batman to get his enemies talking about their plans by playing on their egos.
- Intimidation: As the Arkham Knight, he is merciless, which inspires fear.
- Martial Arts
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Military Protocol
- Peak Human Condition: Jason has trained his body's physical functions to the peak of human potential. Due to his rigorous training, Jason is capable of practically superhuman feats of strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, and endurance. Effectively equal with Batman's physical abilities, his reflexes are so great he is capable of dodging bullets.
- Stealth: Jason was trained by Batman in the art of stealth. By the time he returned as the Arkham Knight, Jason's stealth abilities were even greater than Batman's as he could constantly surprise him.
- Tactical Analysis: Jason has a good eye and is a quick learner. When his opponent is using the same tactics over and over, he will adapt to the situation to make their tactics moot. Knowing of Batman's Detective Mode, Jason devised suits that made the wearer invisible to it.
- Dual Handguns
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Batman: Arkham Knight and is an adaptation of Jason Todd. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Don Newton and first appeared in Batman #357.
- Jason Todd was first mentioned in the video game Batman: Arkham City but didn't appear until the video game Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Jason (as the Red Hood) is playable in Batman: Arkham Knight via downloadable content.
- 20 Appearances of Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
- 14 Images featuring Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
- 6 Quotations by or about Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
- Character Gallery: Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."