When the second Red X started his crime spree, the Teen Titans attempted to deduce who the villain was. Beast Boy created a chart stating all potential options, one of which was Jason Todd, Batman's second Robin.
Jason Todd makes a cameo during Red X's unmasking. Beast Boy states that he thinks Red X is really Todd. As they rip off the villain's mask, it turns out he really is Jason Todd! However, after closer inspection, Beast Boy rips off Todd's mask to expose Speedy. After multiple masks being ripped off, the Titans are no closer to figuring out who Red X is. As the villain escapes, Beast Boy continues to say that Red X is probably Todd. 
- Jason Todd was voiced by Tom Kenny.
- 2 Appearances of Jason Todd (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Jason Todd (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Jason Todd (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Jason Todd (Teen Titans TV Series)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.