Jason Troy was a high school student assigned by his teacher to create a superhero. He sketched a hero wearing a costume with insect-like eyepieces and antennae. Unexpectedly, Jason found himself transformed into his own creation. He went on to fight crime as the high-flying Fly, often teaming with such heroes as the Shield, the Jaguar, and The Web.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Flight: His wings allow Jason to fly at the speed of a human-sized housefly. He can hover in mid-air, and fly just as fast backward as he does forward.
- Super-strength: With the propotionate strength of a fly, Jason can easily hold his own against larger opponents. He has been seen lifting a small car over his head and smashing through brick walls.
- Invulnerability: His armored costumed is as strong as the exoskeleton of a man-sized insect. It renders him bulletproof, fireproof, and basically incapable of being harmed by anything of a smaller calibre than an armor-piercing shell.
- Acid-projection: Jason has been seen using his stomach acid as a projectile weapon.
Jason's powers require vast amounts of energy, and can easily exhaust him. He often has to injest large quantities of food and drink great amounts of sugary liquids, like soda, sports drinks, or pineapple juice, to offset this process and function normally.
Jason's powers come from a magical piece of amber he wears as an amulet around his neck.
Jason can fly under his own power, and has no need for transportation.
- 31 Appearances of Jason Troy (Impact)
- 3 Images featuring Jason Troy (Impact)
- 1 Quotations by or about Jason Troy (Impact)
- Character Gallery: Jason Troy (Impact)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: