Jason Woodrue was a mad scientist working in a South American laboratory who used his special serum called Venom to transform a scrawny convict into a muscular powerhouse named Bane, with the intent of selling him to any foreign power interested in having a super-soldier. Jason tried to silence his partner Pamela Isley by burying her in the ground with a mixture of chemicals and plants, but she soon reemerged from the ground as the beautiful and dangerous Poison Ivy, who then proceeded to kill Jason with a deadly kiss from her lips.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Burtonverse film series and is an adaptation of Jason Woodrue. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Gil Kane and first appeared in Atom #1.
- Jason Woodrue was portrayed by John Glover who also played Lionel Luthor a few years later.
- 1 Appearances of Jason Woodrue (Burtonverse)
- 6 Images featuring Jason Woodrue (Burtonverse)
- Quotations by or about Jason Woodrue (Burtonverse)
- Character Gallery: Jason Woodrue (Burtonverse)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."