During the 2005 meteor shower, McNally was buried down in the ground and exposed to kryptonite radiation. Missing for three days, McNally gained the ability to dig underground incredibly quickly. He was brought into Level 33.1 at LuthorCorp by Lex Luthor, until he was released and allowed to go back to his farm.
McNally began holding migrant laborers captive and forcing them to work on his farm, including Javier Ramirez. When some of his workers tried to escape, he used his tunneling powers to trap them underground. McNally was found out by Clark Kent, and when Javier escaped custody, he vowed revenge against Clark and Javier. When McNally came for Clark, he was unable to kill him as easily as he had the migrant laborers; McNally was shot out of the ground and knocked unconscious. McNally was then returned to Level 33.1 in a coma.
- Jed could burrow into the ground by displacing the soil's minerals, often leaving a loud noise in the process, and he seemed to have mastered this ability.
- Jed was played by John Novak.
- 1 Appearances of Jed McNally (Smallville)
- 1 Images featuring Jed McNally (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Jed McNally (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Jed McNally (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."