Jefferson Jackson is a former student of Bradley High School in Manhattan, New York. During his tenure at Bradley High, Jackson became a member of the school's championship basketball team, where he met fellow student Ronnie Raymond. The two became close friends, and Jackson frequently aided Raymond during the numerous episodes wherein the latter would find himself embroiled in conflicts with his rival Cliff Carmichael. Jackson dated a young woman named Stella, and the two frequently double-dated with Raymond and his girlfriend, Doreen Day.
- This character's full name never appeared in the comics. In many of his appearances, he is referred to simply as Jefferson, while in other issues, he is referred to as Jackson. Indexers (including this database) have made the assumption that his full name is Jefferson Jackson, but it could as well be Jackson Jefferson or something else. On the The Flash TV series, his counterpart's full name has been revealed, and it is Jefferson Jackson.
- This version of Jefferson Jackson, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 11 Appearances of Jefferson Jackson (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Jefferson Jackson (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Jefferson Jackson (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Jefferson Jackson (Earth-One)