Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jeff Graves worked as an FBI agent and was a close confidante of special agent Trey Thompson. Graves was one of the few who knew that Thompson also operated under the masked identity of Mister America. He secretly aided Thompson by funneling him information from the FBI field offices. Shortly following Thompson's death at the hands of Catalyst, Graves collected his friend's belongings including his costume and pondered whether or not to continue the legacy of Mister America.
Justice Society of America
Ultimately, Graves became Mister America and has since joined the Justice Society of America.
- Investigation: As an agent of the F.B.I., Mister America was trained in fields of detection and investigation.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
Mister America possessed the physical strength of a man his age, size and weight who engaged in intensive regular exercise.
- Kinetic Bullwhip: Modified bullwhip which delivers a kinetic shock capable of destroying cinder blocks.
- 49 Appearances of Jeffrey Graves (New Earth)
- 7 Images featuring Jeffrey Graves (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Jeffrey Graves (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Jeffrey Graves (New Earth)
Justice Society of America member