She was once kidnapped by Stacy Macklin, when the latter turned into Lady Lunar. Subconsciously, Macklin sought revenge against Klyburn for ending her training program and kept her locked for three days and then she used Jenet as bait to lure Batman into a trap. Jenet and Batman were then tied up, but the Dark Knight saved them both before confronting Lady Lunar with Superman's help.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 43 Appearances of Jenet Klyburn (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Jenet Klyburn (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Jenet Klyburn (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Jenet Klyburn (New Earth)
- Jenet Klyburn at dccomics.com
- Jenet Klyburn at Wikipedia.org
- Jenet Klyburn biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Jenet Klyburn chronology index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Who's Who: Update '88 #4