Jennifer Brown was a United States Congresswoman in the House of Representatives. In 2002, after the plague that wiped out nearly every mammal carrying a Y chromosome, Brown sequestered herself in the Oval Office of the White House and maintained security until the incumbent, Margaret Valentine, could take her position as the world's first female Chief Executive.
- Diplomacy As a member of congress, Jennifer Brown was naturally skilled in the art of diplomacy. After the plague struck, she was forced to rely upon this skill to defuse heated arguments amongst the surviving widows of the congressman who had died.
- Tae Bo: Despite the onset of middle age, Jennifer Brown is in extremely fit shape. She attributes this to taking Tae Bo classes.
- 13 Appearances of Jennifer Brown (Y: The Last Man)
- 1 Images featuring Jennifer Brown (Y: The Last Man)
- Quotations by or about Jennifer Brown (Y: The Last Man)
- Character Gallery: Jennifer Brown (Y: The Last Man)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
This character exists under the Vertigo Imprint which is intended for Mature Readers. Vertigo titles although they may cross over into regular DC continuity.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Vertigo Characters."