Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jervis Tetch was a technician working for Wayne Enterprises on the Technology department. His love for his coworker Alice drove Jervis Tetch insane. He used mind controlling devices of his own creaton to attract her, and when that failed, he put her under mind control. However, Batman managed to stop him and took him to Arkham Asylum.
- Various mind control devices.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DCAU and is an adaptation of Mad Hatter. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Batman #49.
- Jervis Tetch was voiced by Roddy McDowall.
- 25 Appearances of Jervis Tetch (DCAU)
- 5 Images featuring Jervis Tetch (DCAU)
- 3 Quotations by or about Jervis Tetch (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Jervis Tetch (DCAU)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."