Jesus of Nazareth, also known as Jesus Christ, is the son of God in Christian mythology. His teachings began the religion of Christianity. It is known that he lived a remarkable life, and supposedly died through crucifixion, although this has been disputed. The exact details of his life are unknown.
One of the Phantom Stranger's origins said the Stranger was a man whose family was killed during the Massacre of the Innocents, and that caused him to harbor serious hatred against Jesus. When the crucifixion happened, the Stranger bribed a legionary to exchange places, so he could hurt Christ. 
The Killer of Saints
The resurrection of Christ is later disproven by science. It's revealed that the Shroud of Turin proves he didn't die on the cross. This is determined using DNA information. The Catholic Church has been carefully guarding this secret for years, to protect their legacy and control the masses.
- His birth is celebrated every year on Christmas.
- This character is an adaptation of Jesus, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 4 Appearances of Jesus of Nazareth (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Jesus of Nazareth (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Jesus of Nazareth (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Jesus of Nazareth (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: