Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The man who murderded Bruce Wayne's Parents after he left the rest of the gang during a robbery of a charity ball stopped by Thomas Wayne (helped by his son the Phantom Stranger had taken back in time) and told the leader he would make it up. Years later he was an arms dealer for the Underworld and tried to sell a sonic blaster to various Batman villains. With help from the Phantom Stranger and Spectre, who had a bet on Batman's soul, Batman found Chill and revealed his identity to him. The Stranger and Spectre each argued to Batman over choosing justice or vengeance, if Batman killed Chill he would become a merciless figure of vengeance. However he chose not to kill Chill, meaning he was free to go his own way. Chill told the villains he was responsible for Batman's creation, and they attacked him. The sonic blaster went off, wrecking the building, and Chill was crushed to death by the ceiling. It is implied the Spectre may have been responsible for this to keep Batman's identity secret.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and its tie-in video game and comic book series, Batman: The Brave and The Bold and All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold. It is an adaptation of Joe Chill. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #33.
- Joe Chill was voiced by Peter Onorati.
- 1 Appearances of Joe Chill (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Images featuring Joe Chill (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Quotations by or about Joe Chill (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Joe Chill (The Brave and the Bold)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."