Lady Johanna Constantine is the 18th Century ancestor of John Constantine. She once confronted Dream and Hob Gadling, believing them to be the Devil and the Wandering Jew. Dream hypnotized the Lady Constantine, presented her with an unknown offer in exchange for the rescue his son Orpheus from the dungeons of the aristocrats during the French Revolution. Her success led to a grave being built in her honor on the island of Orpheus, which was tended daily by his priests until the day that Orpheus died.
- Johanna Constantine inherited a property she calls "Fawney Rig", after a con job wherein a gilded ring is sold as though it were solid gold. This property was later owned by Roderick Burgess, the mage who captured Dream.
- 4 Appearances of Johanna Constantine (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Johanna Constantine (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Johanna Constantine (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Johanna Constantine (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: