Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
John Deleon was a skilled financier who framed Oliver (Green Arrow) Queen for misuse of public funds, which lead Queen to lose all his money.
Years later, after doublecrossing the criminal Hellgrammite in a business deal, Deleon tried to extort protection from Queen as he believed that the Queen was Batman. Hellgrammite confronted the corrupt businessman and Deleon died of fright during the attack.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 4 Appearances of John Deleon (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring John Deleon (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about John Deleon (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: John Deleon (New Earth)
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."