John Diggle was born in 1977. He served in the military, under the command of Theodore Gaynor. Upon his retirement from active duty, he entered private security, a line of work also pursued by his brother, Andrew. When Andrew is killed, Diggle helps out his widow, Carly, and an unspoken attraction develops between them. Diggle is hired by Moira Queen to act as a bodyguard for her son, after he is attacked by unknown assailants. Oliver largely attempted to avoid Diggle as much as he could, much to the bodyguard's annoyance. But when Diggle is injured by an assassin, Oliver is ultimately compelled to reveal his Green Arrow identity to him. Diggle initially resigned, voicing his disapproval of how Oliver had been spending his nights, but ultimately relents, becoming the voice of reason in Oliver's crusade.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- John Diggle is played by the actor David Ramsey.
- Diggle's brother Andrew is likely named after Andy Diggle, the writer of Green Arrow: Year One, upon which Arrow (TV Series) is largely based.
- 50 Appearances of John Diggle (Arrow)
- 5 Images featuring John Diggle (Arrow)
- 2 Quotations by or about John Diggle (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: John Diggle (Arrow)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Arrow television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|
|Team Arrow member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Arrow family of vigilante super-heroes, who fight crime using archery and martial arts. They are a loose connection brought together through family bonds and shared experiences. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Team Arrow members."
Suicide Squad member