John Diggle is a former soldier of the U.S. Military and Green Arrow's first partner. Before starting his vigilante career with Green Arrow, John was working as a security guard for Queen Industries. John also previously worked with William Tockman.
- Firearms: Diggle is a highly trained marksman and possesses skill in multiple types of firearms.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): As a former soldier and having likely previously trained with Green Arrow, Diggle is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant.
- Military Protocol
- Stick Fighting: Diggle is proficient in stick fighting, as he was able to briefly hold his own against Green Arrow, while wielding a baton.
- Weaponry: Diggle is skilled in the use of multiple weapons including various firearms and batons. He is also presumably skilled with knives as he carries a combat knife with him.
- John Diggle was created for the television series Arrow, first appearing in the pilot episode. His first appearance in the DC Universe was in Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino's Green Arrow (Volume 5) #24.
- 30 Appearances of John Diggle (Prime Earth)
- 6 Images featuring John Diggle (Prime Earth)
- 4 Quotations by or about John Diggle (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: John Diggle (Prime Earth)
|Team Arrow member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Arrow family of vigilante super-heroes, who fight crime using archery and martial arts. They are a loose connection brought together through family bonds and shared experiences. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Team Arrow members."