Criminal mobster Anthony Zucco attempted to blackmail Mister Haley for a substantial sum of money. When Haley refused to kowtow to the gangster's demands, Zucco had his men treat the trapeze ropes with corrosive acid. During a night time performance, the Flying Graysons were performing their act when the trapeze ropes snapped. John and Mary fell to their deaths, leaving their young son Dick an orphan. Dick was later taken in by millionaire Bruce Wayne, aka the Batman, and he soon became the caped Boy Wonder known as Robin.
- This version of John Grayson (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 7 Appearances of John Grayson (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring John Grayson (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about John Grayson (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: John Grayson (Earth-Two)