John Grayson was a circus acrobat working and living in Haly's circus. He is the father of Dick Grayson. Along with his wife, he is murdered by mobster Tony Zucco after falling to their deaths, the trapeze wires suspending the two having been burned through with acid.
- Black Lantern Ring (formerly)
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- John Grayson first appeared in Detective Comics #38 (1940) and was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane, but first appeared in Earth-One continuity in Batman #129 (1960) by Bill Finger and Sheldon Moldoff. The history of the Earth-One John Grayson was largely unchanged in the Post-Crisis New Earth continuity.
- 52 Appearances of John Grayson (New Earth)
- 9 Images featuring John Grayson (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about John Grayson (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: John Grayson (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Black Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Black Lantern Corps. Those who have died may wield the Black Power Ring, symbolizing their lack of both life and emotion.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Black Lantern Corps members category."