John F. Kennedy was the 35th President of the United States. He was assassinated in Dallas, Texas under suspicious circumstances on November 22, 1963. Kennedy had planned to gave a speech in Dallas in which he would refer to contemporary Americans being "the watchmen on the walls of world freedom."
Prior to Kennedy's death, Dr. Manhattan had foreseen the President's death but did not attempt to prevent it as he felt that it would be futile, as it has already happened in Dr. Manhattan's altered awareness of time. Adrian Veidt had tried to solve the assassination in which his investigation was strongly hinted that The Comedian and then-former Vice President Richard Nixon were involved in Kennedy's death.
- This character is a fictional representation of John F. Kennedy, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 6 Appearances of John Kennedy (Watchmen)
- 2 Images featuring John Kennedy (Watchmen)
- 1 Quotations by or about John Kennedy (Watchmen)
- Character Gallery: John Kennedy (Watchmen)
- John F. Kennedy at dccomics.com
- John F. Kennedy at Wikipedia.org
- John F. Kennedy at the Watchmen Wiki
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: