Some time in the 1910s, John and Mary Kent were driving down a highway when they discovered the remains of a crashed alien space-ship. They recovered an infant child from the ship's cockpit, and raised him as their own. Naming him Clark, John and Mary instilled the boy with strong moral values that would one day inspire Clark to adopt the guise of Superman. John Kent passed away shortly after Clark reached adulthood, in 1938, after the death of his wife Mary.
- This version of Pa Kent, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 19 Appearances of John Kent (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring John Kent (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about John Kent (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: John Kent (Earth-Two)