History of character has not yet been written.
- Green Lantern Ring: The power ring is capable of creating whatever the user thinks through pure will. All Green Lanterns cover themselves in a green aura which gives them the ability of flight.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Green Lantern. The original character was created by Dennis O'Neil and Neal Adams and first appeared in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #87.
- John Stewart was voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson.
- 15 Appearances of John Stewart (Earth-16)
- 1 Images featuring John Stewart (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about John Stewart (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: John Stewart (Earth-16)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.