History of character is unknown.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Decelerated Aging: John Tower aged a slower rate than a normal human being. Thus, though he was around 90 years old, he physically resembled a man in his early forties.
- Eidetic Memory
- Energy Projection: John Tower could project beams of destructive energy from his hands and eyes. At least with his optic blasts, Tower could cause his energy beams to change direction, thus making it harder for opponents to evade them.
- Q-Juice Siphon: Exposure to Bang Baby blood altered John Tower in a form more powerful than what he originally possessed. His mutated physiology enabled him to absorb the powers of any Bang Baby by ingesting his or her blood. Tower later created a serum made from Bang Baby blood that enabled his body to more quickly and efficiently acquire the power of his victims.
- Resurrection: Despite his superhuman toughness, it was possible to kill John Tower. However, upon his death, Tower's body would begin to repair the fatal damage he suffered so that he would revive days later. There were limits to how much damage Tower's body could be healed from through this process. When Tower returned to life after being killed by Holocaust, Tower still bore the horrible scars he suffered from the crime lord's pyrokinetic attack.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength
- Teleportation: John Tower could teleport himself or others over great distances.
- Q-Juice Withdrawal: If John did not regularly drink his Bang Baby blood serum, he went into power withdrawal. As a result, his power level would quickly diminish to their normal though still superhuman levels. Thus, Tower refreshed his maximum power level every day.
- 3 Appearances of John Tower (Dakotaverse)
- 3 Images featuring John Tower (Dakotaverse)
- Quotations by or about John Tower (Dakotaverse)
- Character Gallery: John Tower (Dakotaverse)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: