Dr. John Watson is the friend and confidant of one of the world's greatest detectives, Sherlock Holmes. Active in London during the latter half of the 19th century, Holmes and Watson became world renowned for their intellectual prowess and his skillful use of deductive reasoning.
Medicine: John is a trained surgeon with experience performing procedures in the field during his military career.
Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): John was trained in hand-to-hand combat during his time in the army and can still hold his own in a fight if need be.
During his tour of duty in Afghanastan, John was shot in the leg. Though he has since recovered, the resulting scar can still act up if he overexerts himself, causing him great pain.
- This character is an adaptation of Dr. Watson, a character from the novel A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle published in 1887. More information can be found in the Wikipedia.org article Dr. Watson.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 6 Appearances of John Watson (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring John Watson (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about John Watson (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: John Watson (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: