John Wilkes Booth attempted to assassinate President Abraham Lincoln at Ford's Theatre in 1863. However, superman Atticus Kent was attending the theatre with Lincoln and overheard Booth preparing to fire his pistol, thereby saving the President's life. Kent threw Booth out of the balcony and he fatally landed on his own dagger.
- This character is a fictional representation of John Wilkes Booth, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 1 Appearances of John Wilkes Booth (Earth-1863)
- 1 Images featuring John Wilkes Booth (Earth-1863)
- Quotations by or about John Wilkes Booth (Earth-1863)
- Character Gallery: John Wilkes Booth (Earth-1863)
Expression error: Unexpected > operator.
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."