Johnny Quick was one of the six founding members of the Crime Syndicate who terrorized the Earth they inhabited, keeping its governments in near submission by threat of a nuclear war. He was one of the members who favored the use and development of a quantum-powered nuclear weapon that would destroy all life on Earth if the Earth governments refused to relinquish what little power they had left to the Crime Syndicate. However, when Owlman stole the weapon and transported it to a parallel Earth universe called Earth-Prime to destroy all realities, Johnny Quick helped Lex Luthor and the Justice League stop Owlman by vibrating his molecules to a fast enough speed in order to open a rift between the Crime Syndicate Earth and Earth-Prime. Upon Batman's return from Earth-Prime, though, the incredible amount of molecule vibration speed had aged Johnny Quick to the point of death- he bravely sacrificed himself to save the world he had terrorized. Now knowing Batman knew this would happen, which is why he asked Quick to do it instead of Flash, All Quick did was smile and congratulate him on tricking him.
- Johnny Quick was the evil version of the Flash.
- Ironically, the Justice League showed more sympathy for Johnny's death than his own teammates. Flash held his fellow speedster in his final moments and closed his eyes respectfully, while all Ultraman could do was make a sarcastic quip.
- 1 Appearances of Johnny Quick (Crisis on Two Earths)
- 2 Images featuring Johnny Quick (Crisis on Two Earths)
- 1 Quotations by or about Johnny Quick (Crisis on Two Earths)
- Character Gallery: Johnny Quick (Crisis on Two Earths)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."