History of character is unknown.
- Superhuman Speed: This Johnny Quick possessed the power of super-speed. The extent of his super speed limits are not known.
Like the Earth-Three Johnny Quick, this person seems to wear a helmet of enhancement that allowed Quick to focus his energies beyond his normal levels. It is not known if this Johnny Quick's helmet has focusing power like the Earth-Three version did.
- This Johnny Quick is a thunderer who is modified to look and act like the dead Earth-Three Johnny Quick and is sometimes confused with that incarnation of the character.
- This Johnny Quick is NOT the current Johnny Quick who is a member of the Crime Syndicate of AmeriKa despite both of them being located in the anti-matter universe.
- Crisis on Infinite Earths #1
- JLA: Earth-2
- Justice League of America #29
- Justice League of America #30
- 1 Appearances of Johnny Quick (Thunderer)
- 1 Images featuring Johnny Quick (Thunderer)
- Quotations by or about Johnny Quick (Thunderer)
- Character Gallery: Johnny Quick (Thunderer)
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."