""Part Three: Lunatic Fringe"": As the Joker's rampage continues unimpeded (despite his troubles with controlling his followers), he decides to ensure his legacy with the aid of Harley Quinn. Harley is not on board with this plan, and thus enlists Batgirl and Spoiler for help.
- Good grief... I'm becoming the straight man in the act.
- -- The Joker
Appearing in "Part Three: Lunatic Fringe"
- The Joker
- Jokerized Supervillains
- The Justice League of America
- Lex Luthor's Presidential Cabinet
Synopsis for "Part Three: Lunatic Fringe"
As the Joker's rampage continues unimpeded (despite his troubles with controlling his followers), he decides to ensure his legacy with the aid of Harley Quinn. Harley is not on board with this plan, and thus enlists Batgirl and Spoiler for help.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Joker: Last Laugh Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Joker: Last Laugh series
- Batman: The Killing Joke
- Batman: The Man Who Laughs
- Batman: Lovers and Madmen
- Batman: A Death in the Family
- Joker: Devil's Advocate
- Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth
- The Joker's Last Laugh
- Superman: Emperor Joker
- Superman/Batman: With a Vengeance!
- The Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told
- Joker (Graphic Novel)
Links and References
- No external links.
|Joker's Last Laugh Crossover|
This comic issue or event is part of the DC Universe crossover event "The Joker's Last Laugh", spanning nearly every single DC Title, in which the Joker uses his Venom to jokerize all of the supervillains on Earth, and unleashes them on the populace. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Joker's Last Laugh Crossover" category.