"Joker": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- You know you are involved with a sick man who will see you die? He will stand over your body, with your blood on his hands and I promise you he will laugh... not because your life means nothing to him -- but because death, for him -- is the punch line.
- -- Harvey Dent
Appearing in "Joker"
- Monty (Only appearance; dies)
- Tommy Bang Bang (Single appearance)
- Shelly Frost
Synopsis for "Joker"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- There are several indicators that this graphic novel may not take place in mainstream continuity. The first involves the Joker's appearance. The Joker has severe scars at the corners of his mouth, similar to Heath Ledger's interpretation of the character from The Dark Knight. The canonical Joker, though disfigured, does not have any visible facial scarring. Killer Croc's appearance in this graphic novel is more in line with how he first appeared in Batman #358. Modern appearances of the character portray him with a more monstrous mien. The Riddler is also physically different than his traditional appearance. In this, he has shaggy red hair, a ring of question mark tattoos upon his stomach and walks with a limp.
- This graphic novel is ISBN 978-1-4012-1581-1
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Joker (Graphic Novel) on the forums
- Images from Joker (Graphic Novel)
- Batman: The Killing Joke
- Batman: The Man Who Laughs
- Batman: Lovers and Madmen
- Batman: A Death in the Family
- Joker: Devil's Advocate
- Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth
- The Joker's Last Laugh
- Superman: Emperor Joker
- Superman/Batman: With a Vengeance!
- The Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told
- Joker (Graphic Novel)
Links and References
- No external links.