History of character is unknown.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Inventive Skill: The Joker commits crimes with countless "comedic" weapons (such as razor-sharp playing cards, acid-spewing flowers, cyanide pies, and lethally electric joy buzzers) and Joker venom.
- Genius-level Intellect: The Joker is also very skilled in the fields of chemistry, genetics, and nuclear engineering. He also seems capable of mastering whatever he puts his twisted mind to when he wants to.
- Expert Chemist
- Skilled Martial Artist: The Joker also moves and fights with a Monkey Kung Fu-like style using his feet as dexterously as his hands, and often hangs from the walls and ceilings (as the series progresses, these abilities do not appear as much).
- Peak Human Strength : The Joker possesses the strength level of a madman.
His weapons included card-shaped blades, guns (of the trick and real variety), joy buzzers (which electrocuted the victim), and a wide variety of laughing gases (which incapacitated the victim with laughter). Most famously, the Joker had a flower attached to his suit. This flower emitted a wide variety of chemicals, depending on the situation and the Joker's mood. Laughing gas and acid were popular variants, but the possibilities were limited only to the Joker's mind.
- Joker's line expressing how men are easily driven insane and how he became what he is after only 'one rotten day' is based off a monologue about the entire world in comparison to the Joker in Batman: The Killing Joke.
- The design and concept of Joker with Bane's venom module strongly resembles and may have inspired the Titan Joker design for Batman: Arkham Asylum.
- The long dreadlocked hairstyle of Joker is inspired by the Jester's Hat, which are quite associated with The Joker or even The Fool.
- Basil Karlo, at the end of his first episode Clayfaces, shows that he has somewhat of a friendship with Joker. Ironically, the original Clayface has a gigantic grudge against the clown.
- 17 Appearances of Joker (The Batman)
- 6 Images featuring Joker (The Batman)
- 4 Quotations by or about Joker (The Batman)
- Character Gallery: Joker (The Batman)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) from the 2004 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 2004 television show The Batman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "The Batman (TV Series) Villains category."