Joker was an ongoing comic book series published from 1975 until 1976. Although it only lasted nine issues, the series is distinctive in that the eponymous title character the Joker is the first classic Batman villain to receive his own ongoing series. The second adversary to receive his own title was Man-Bat, however his series only lasted two issues before cancellation in early 1976.
- Batman: The Killing Joke
- Batman: The Man Who Laughs
- Batman: Lovers and Madmen
- Batman: A Death in the Family
- Joker: Devil's Advocate
- Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth
- The Joker's Last Laugh
- Superman: Emperor Joker
- Superman/Batman: With a Vengeance!
- The Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told
- Joker (Graphic Novel)